* * *
- December 14, 2015. NYC launch event with New York-based LAP members and author Suad Amiry, Interference Archive. Brooklyn, NY, U.S. (video)
- January 13, 2016. Private group. Brooklyn, NY, U.S.
- January 20, 6-8pm. Detroit Public Library, Main Branch Room E, 1st Floor South Wing. Detroit, MI, U.S.
- January 23, 4pm. Resource Center at Tamer Institute. (flyer) Joint meeting with Tamer Institute for Community Education and IBBY Palestine, with guests Dr. Roger Heacock, Dr. Alaa’ Qaraman, and Suad Amiry via Skype. Ramallah, Palestine.
- January 23, 5pm.Â Centro Evangelico di Cultura in Malta Street n. 16. Sponsored by The Association Oltre il Mare-Beyond the Sea. Will feature an actress reading and a violinist. Sondrio, Italy.
- January 23, 6pm. Centro Culturale Candiani, Piazzale L. Candiani, 7 Mestre. Venice, Italy.
- January 24. 11:45am (after the 10:30am worship service). First Church, 110 North Pearl St. Albany, NY, U.S.
- January 24.Â Private group sponsored by Adalah-NY. New York, NY, U.S.
- January 26, 7pm. Madison Central Public Library. Sponsored by Madison-Rafah Sister City Project (MRSCP) and Peregrine Forum. For more information contact rafahsistercity (at) yahoo com or visit www.madisonrafah.org. Madison, WI, U.S.
- January 27, 5:30pm. Biblioteca Amilcar Cabral. Bologna, Italy.
- January 27, 6:30-8pm. The Book Tavern, 936 Broad St, Ste 101. Sponsored byÂ CSRA Peace Alliance. Augusta, GA, U.S.
- January 29, 5-7pm. Antioch University Seattle, room 204. 2326 Sixth Ave. Sponsored by the Library and the Center for Teaching and Learning. Seattle, WA, U.S.
- January 30, 2pm. Plymouth UCC, 4010 Kalamazoo Ave S.E. Copies of the book will be available at Schuler Books and Music on 28th St on the Book Club table under “One Book, Many Communities.” To RSVP or for more info: 616.455.4260, plymouth (at) plymouthchurchgr org. Grand Rapids, MI, U.S.
- January 30, 5pm. ContactÂ ulku.tekten (at) gmail com for details. New York, NY, U.S.
- January 30. New Orleans, LA, U.S.
- January 31, 1:30-3:30pm. RSVP to philly (at) jewishvoiceforpeace org for address. Sponsored by Jewish Voice for Peace – Philadelphia. Philadelphia, PA, U.S.
- January 31. Private group. Pittsburgh, PA, U.S.
- February 3, 6:30-8pm. Cloverdale Public Library. Cloverdale, CA, U.S.
- February 3, 7-9pm (doors open at 6:30). Beit Zatoun, 612 Markham St. Suggested donation $5-10 (pay what you can). Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- February 22, 7:30pm. 98 Sderot Yerushalayim. Sponsored by All That’s Left. Jaffa, Israel.
- March 12, 2pm. Ella McClatchy Library, 2112 22nd St. Contact SacramentoBethlehem (at) yahoo com for details. Sacramento, CA, U.S.
- March 13, 7:30pm. English-speaking feminist book club. RSVP toÂ ray DOT wofsy (at) gmail com for address. Paris, France.
Related Suad Amiry appearance
February 18, 6:30-8:30pm. “Palestine: Nothing Makes Sense Why Should I?: A Book Performance by Suad Amiry.” CUNY Graduate Center, The James Gallery, 365 Fifth Avenue, First Floor. (Facebook event page) New York, NY, U.S.